On Generalization of $\delta$-Primary Elements in Multiplicative Lattices
Ashok V. Bingi1
1Department of Mathematics, St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Abstract: In this paper, we introduce $\phi$-$\delta$-primary elements in a compactly generated multiplicative lattice $L$ and obtain its characterizations. We prove many of its properties and investigate the relations between these structures. By a counter example, it is shown that a $\phi$-$\delta$-primary element of $L$ need not be $\delta$-primary and found conditions under which a $\phi$-$\delta$-primary element of $L$ is $\delta$-primary.
Keywords: Expansion function, $\delta$-primary element, $\phi$-$\delta$-primary element, 2-potent $\delta$-primary element, $n$-potent $\delta$-primary element, global property.
Cite this article as: Ashok V. Bingi, On Generalization of $\delta$-Primary Elements in Multiplicative Lattices, Int. J. Math. And Appl., vol. 9, no. 2, 2021, pp. 69-80.References
- F. Alarcon, D. D. Anderson and C. Jayaram, Some results on abstract commutative ideal theory, Periodica Mathematica Hungarica, 30(1)(1995), 1-26.
- D. D. Anderson and M. Bataineh, Generalizations of prime ideals, Communications in Algebra, 36(2)(2008), 686-696.
- D. S. Culhan, Associated primes and primal decomposition in modules and lattice modules and their duals, Ph. D. Thesis, University of California, Riverside, (2005).
- A. Y. Darani, Generalizations of primary ideals in commutative rings, Novi Sad J. Math., 42(1)(2012), 27-35.
- R. P. Dilworth, Abstract commutative ideal theory, Pacific Journal of Mathematics, 12(2)(1962), 481-498.
- M. Ebrahimpour and R. Nekooei, On generalizations of prime ideals, Communications in Algebra, 40(4)(2012), 1268-1279.
- A. Jaber, Properties of $\phi$-$\delta$-primary and 2-absorbing $\delta$-primary ideals of commutative rings, Asian-European Journal of Mathematics, 13(1)(2020), 1-11.
- C. S. Manjarekar and A. V. Bingi, $\delta$-primary elements in multiplicative lattices, International Journal of Advance Research, 2(6)(2014), 1-7.
- C. S. Manjarekar and A. V. Bingi, $\phi$-Prime and $\phi$-Primary Elements in Multiplicative Lattices, Algebra, (2014), 1-7.
- N. K. Thakare and C. S. Manjarekar, Radicals and uniqueness theorem in multiplicative lattices with chain conditions, Studia Scientifica Mathematicarum Hungarica, 18(1983), 13-19.
- J. Wells, The restricted cancellation law in a Noether lattice, Fundamenta Mathematicae, 3(75)(1972), 235-247.
- D. Zhao, $\delta$-primary ideals of commutative rings, Kyungpook Math. J, 41(2001), 17-22.