On N-A-Metrically Equivalent and A-Metrically Equivalent Operators
Wanjala Victor1 and Beatrice Adhiambo Obiero1
1Department of Mathematics and Computing, Rongo University, Kitere Hills, Kenya.
Abstract: The study of metric equivalence of operators was covered by Nzimbi in  while the study of n-metric equivalence was covered by Wanjala in , in this study, we extend the study of metric equivalence and n-metric equivalence of operators to Semi-Hilbertian spaces and look at some their nice algebraic properties and their relation to one another in the semi-Hilbertian spaces.
Keywords: N-A-Metrically equivalent operators, A-Metrically equivalent operators, A-normal and n-A-normal.
Cite this article as: Wanjala Victor and Beatrice Adhiambo Obiero, On N-A-Metrically Equivalent and A-Metrically Equivalent Operators, Int. J. Math. And Appl., vol. 9, no. 2, 2021, pp. 97-100.References
- Adel Saddi, A-Normal operator in Semi Hilbertian spaces, Australian Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 9(2012), 1-12.
- A. A. Jibril, On n-power normal operators, The Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 33(2008), 247-251.
- B. M. Nzimbi, G. P. Pokhariyal and S. K. Moindi, A Note on Metric Equivalence of some Operators, Far East J.F Math. Sci. (FJMS), 75(2013), 301-318.
- S. A. Alzuraiqi and A. B. Patel, On n-Normal Operators, General mathematics Notes, 1(2)(2010), 61-73.
- Wanjala Victor, R. K. Obogi and M. O. Okoya, On N-Metric equivalence of Operators, International Journal of Mathematics And its Applications, 8(1)(2020), 107-109.