An Extension of Hadamard-Rybezynski Solution
Amira Mohamed Hussin1
1Department of Mathematics, College of Science and Humanitarian, Prince Sattam Bin Abdul-Aziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Abstract: This paper is concerned with the motion of a liquid drop surrounded by a shell of immiscible liquid, having the same density but different viscosities, and both being embedded in a liquid medium differing from them in both density and viscosity. This is an extension of Hadamard and Rybezynski Levich .
Keywords: Slow viscous flow, drops and bubbles.
Cite this article as: Amira Mohamed Hussin, An Extension of Hadamard-Rybezynski Solution, Int. J. Math. And Appl., vol. 9, no. 2, 2021, pp. 137-139.References
- A. M. Hussin, Some problems in motion of viscous drops, Ph.D. Dissertation, Omdurman Islamic University, (2009).
- C. E. Brennen, Cavitation and Bubble dynamics, Oxford University Press, (1995).
- I. V. Halgasmaa, On the drag of fluid and solid particles freely moving in a continuous medium, M. S. University of Pittsburg, (2006).
- N. Dubash and I. Frigaard, Conditions for static bubbles in viscoplastic fluids, Physics of Fluids, (2004).
- W. Rybczynski, On the translatory motion of a fluid sphere in a viscous medium, Bull. Acad. Sci. Cracovie (ser. A), (1911), 40-46.
- J. Sook and J. C. White, Drop formation of Carbopal, Korea-Austraiia Rheology Journal, 21(4)(2009).
- V. G. Levich, Physicochemical Hydrodynamics, Prentice-Hall Inc., (1962).