Dynamics of Non-static Plane Symmetric Isotropic Universe with Special Form of Deceleration Parameter in Barber's Second Self Creation Theory
D. R. Manekar1, S. R. Bhoyar2 and Hemant Kumar3
1Research Scholar, Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University, Vidyanagri, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, India.
2Department of Mathematics, Phulsing Naik Mahavidyalaya, Pusad, Maharashtra, India.
3Department of Mathematics, Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University, Vidyanagri, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, India.
Abstract: In this context we have study the dynamics of non-static plane symmetric cosmological model with special form of deceleration parameter by utilizing Barber's Second Self Creation Theory. Also we have discussed some kinematical and geometrical parameters of the models.
Keywords: Non-static Plane Symmetric Universe, Special Form of Deceleration Parameter, Barber's Second Self Creation Theory.
Cite this article as: D. R. Manekar, S. R. Bhoyar and Hemant Kumar, Dynamics of Non-static Plane Symmetric Isotropic Universe with Special Form of Deceleration Parameter in Barber's Second Self Creation Theory, Int. J. Math. And Appl., vol. 9, no. 3, 2021, pp. 95-103.References
- K. N. Ananda and M. Bruni, Cosmological dynamics and dark energy with a nonlinear equation of state: A quadratic model, Physical Review D, 74(2)(2006).
- S. R. Bhoyar and V. R. Chirde, Magnetized Anti-stiff fluid Cosmological Models with Variable Cosmological Constant, IJSRMS, 5(1)(2018), 2348–4519.
- K. R. Borgade, S. R. Bhoyar and V. Basotia, Dynamics of Bulk Viscous String Cosmological Model in f(R,G) Theory of Gravity, International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Management, 4(4)(2021), 89–97.
- A. A. Coley, The dynamics of brane-world cosmological models, Canadian Journal of Physics, 83(5)(2005), 475-525.
- M. Demianski, M. Heller and M. Szydlowski, Dynamics of multidimensional generalization of Bianchi type-IX cosmological models, Physical Review D, 36(10)(1987), 2945–2954.
- S. D. Katore and R. S. Rane, Magnetized cosmological models in bimetric theory of gravitation, Pramana Journal of Physics, 67(2)(2006), 227–237.
- Y. Li, Dynamics of two-scalar-field cosmological models beyond the exponential potential, International Journal of Modern Physics D, 26(14)(2017), 1–12.
- B. Mishra, Non-static plane symmetric cosmological model in Wesson's theory, Pramana - Journal of Physics, 61(3)(2003), 501–506.
- R. K. Mishra and A. Chand, Cosmological models in Sáez-Ballester theory with bilinear varying deceleration parameter, Astrophysics and Space Science, 365(4)(2020), 1–9.
- G. Mohanty and P. K. Sahoo, Non - staticplane symmetric cosmological models in bimetric theory, Czechoslovak Journal of Physics, 52(3)(2002), 357–361.
- S. A. Pavluchenko, Dynamics of the cosmological models with perfect fluid in Einstein–Gauss–Bonnet gravity: low-dimensional case, European Physical Journal C, 79(2)(2019).
- D. D. Pawar and S. P. Shahare, Dynamics of tilted Bianchi type-III cosmological model in f(R, T) gravity, Journal of Astrophysics and Astronomy, 40(4)(2019).
- V. Rao and N. Davuluri, Non-static plane symmetric Zeldovich universe in a modified theory of gravity, Prespacetime Journal, 4(5)(2013), 581–590.
- D. R. K. Reddy, Y. Aditya and K. Dasu Naidu, Dynamics of Bianchi type-II anisotropic dark energy cosmological model in the presence of scalar-meson fields, Canadian Journal of Physics, 97(9)(2019).
- S. S. Singh and C. Sonia, Dynamical System Perspective of Cosmological Models Minimally Coupled with Scalar Field, Advances in High Energy Physics, 2020(2020).
- R. Tandon, Dynamics of Bianchi universe-I cosmological models in the existence of general relativity, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 5(4)(2018), 28–35.
- T. Vinutha and K. Sri Kavya, Dynamics of Bianchi cosmological model in Rn gravity, Results in Physics, 23(2020).
- V. Zhuravlev and S. Chervon, Qualitative analysis of the dynamics of a two-component chiral cosmological model, Universe, 6(11)(2020), 1–21.
- Emilio Elizalde, Shinichi Nojiri and Sergei D. Odintsov, Late-time cosmology in a (phantom) scalar-tensor theory: Dark energy and the cosmic speed-up, Physical Review D, 70(4)(2004).
- S. Nojiri, S. D. Odintsov and S. Tsujikawa, Properties of singularities in the (phantom) dark energy universe, Physical Review D, 71(6)(2005).
- B. Ratra and J. Peebles, Cosmological consequences of a rolling homogeneous scalar field, Physical Review D, 37(12)(1988), 3406-3427.
- C. Armendariz-Picon, V. Mukhanov and P. J. Steinhardt, Dynamical Solution to the Problem of a Small Cosmological Constant and Late-Time Cosmic Acceleration, Physical Review Letters, 85(21)(2000), 4438–4441.
- R. A. Caldwell, A Phantom Menace? Cosmological consequences of a dark energy component with super-negative equation of state, Physics Letters B, 545(1-2)(2002), 23-29.
- S. Capozziello, G. Basini and M. De Laurentis, Deriving the mass of particles from Extended Theories of Gravity in LHC era, The European Physical Journal C, 71(6)(2011).
- T. Chiba, T. Okabe and M. Yamaguchi, Kinetically driven quintessence, Physical Review D, 62(2)(2000).
- J. M. Ramirez and J. Socorro, FRW in Cosmological Self-creation Theory, International Journal of Theoretical Physics, 52(8)(2013), 2867–2878.
- E. J. Copeland, M. Sami and S. Tsujikawa, Dynamics Of Dark Energy, International Journal of Modern Physics D, 15(11)(2006), 1753–1935.
- S. P. Hatkar and S. D. Katore, Anisotropic bulk viscous string cosmological models with heat flux, Journal for Foundations and Applications of Physics, 5(2)(2018), 92-107.
- Alexander Kamenshchik, Ugo Moschella and Vincent Pasquier, An alternative to quintessence}. Phys. Lett. B, 511(2-4)(2001), 511-565.
- S. D. Katore And A. Y. Shaikh, Einstein–Rosen String Cosmological Model in Barber'S Second Self-Creation Theory, International Journal of Modern Physics A, 26(09)(2011), 1651-1657.
- G. Mohanty, B. Mishra and A. K. Biswal, Cosmological models in Barber second self-creation theory, Czech. J. Phys., 52(12)(2002), 1289-1372.
- S. Perlmutter et al, Measurements of the Cosmological Parameters $\Omega$ and $\Lambda$ from the First Seven Supernovae at $z \geq 0.35$, The Astrophysical Journal, 483(2)(1997).
- G. S. Rathore and K. Mandawat, Five Dimensional Perfect Fluid Cosmological in Barbers Self- Creation Theory, Adv. Studies Theor. Phys., 4(5)(2010), 213-224.
- Adam G. Riess et al, Observational Evidence from Supernovae for an Accelerating Universe and a Cosmological Constant, The Astronomical Journal, 116(3)(1998).
- R. J. Scherrer, Purely kinetic k-essence as unified dark matter, Physical Review Letters, 93(1)(2004).
- D. N. Spergel et al, First-Year Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP)* Observations: Determination of Cosmological Parameters, The Astrophysical Journal Supplement Series, 148(1)(2003), 148-175.
- D. N. Spergel et al, Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP) Three Year Results: Implications for Cosmology, The Astrophysical Journal Supplement Series, 170(2)(2007).
- Hao Wei, Rong-Gen Caia and Ding-Fang Zeng, Essence: a new view of quintom dark energy, Class. Quant. Grav., 22(2005), 3189-3202.
- M. Doran and C. Wetterich, Quintessence and the cosmological constant, Nuclear Physics B-Proceedings Supplements, 124(2003), 57-62.